Transcending love from window to balcony

Today, I am making new associations in this new setting. My balcony gives me view of yellow flower bed on green grass, lake view with green necked ducks and geese around.



None the less, I have not forgotten my connection with you, My Window. You had been with me throughout, letting me peek through your pane, experiencing each season.  Other day while returning home, I was brought back to you unintentionally. My muscle memory took me to by-lanes I had left. I saw blinds drawn to one side, you were awaiting for new tenant. Being newly single in market, seeking new tenant in every passerby.  Oh, was that U-Haul parked right outside for you? Never mind, it moved. And then our eyes met and we exchanged smile, as one would do seeing your own coming back.

I get how you feel my window,  our  time was limited but the connection is eternal.  Love is limitless. Bounded by none. I remember our experiences day and night where we made so many memories.

I moved out making space for new, so did someone from here creating space for me. And this balcony is so welcoming, fills my heart with warmth. I spend most of my day working from living room,  and whenever I turn around, this balcony shows me how beautiful this world is. I am embracing this company and new style of living.

I knew this bond will grow with time and I had to spend some more time with you. So, on a bright sunny day I got some plants, seeds, soil and more.  Weekend spent well decorating those grills with green creepers, hanging wind chime, setting solar lanterns and grass carpet to sit by.

Whenever wind breezes, this wind chime brings a little more fortune my way strengthening my bond with you, Balcony. 

Thankyou for the company! Many more days to come!

P.S : https://siddhiagrawal.blogspot.com/2022/08/my-window.html

Comments

Vishakha said…
Loved the writing craft you have developed..
Riddhi Agarwal said…
You have penchant with words. Kudos

Popular posts from this blog

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench