Morning Conversations with " Healthy Me"



Me: Ah, not today darling. Let me sleep some more.

Healthy Me: You may want to grab me little and see how much can I stretch?

Me: I used to be very flexible, you know. Its just that winters like some love handles and enough cushion to keep me warm

Healthy Me: You are turning into football. Just a warning, with every kick you would rebound and come back to me

Me: Don’t worry, let spring come and I would blossom like a sunflower under glistening sun rays flaunting my golden ratio

Healthy Me:  Spring is around the corner, last time I peeped into results, it was juggling to find space on your couch.

Me:  Divine proportions and your expectations! I would set my own goals.

Healthy Me: Yes, that’s my point. Start rolling. You are soul full of sunshine, remember that.

Me: You are adorable, never give up. Sending some sunflowers! Roses are cliché  😉


Comments

Vishakha said…
Fantastic conversation to read and get motivated ☺️
The Invincible said…
What a conversation with oneself.
Disha Victor said…
True that. Love yourself always!

Popular posts from this blog

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Mr. Footstep

Transcending love from window to balcony