For you!


When u r sad,I wil dry ur tears.
When u r scared, I will comfort ur fears.

When u r worried,I will gv u hope.
When u r confused, I will help u cope.

When u r lost n can't see d light,
I shall be ur becon shining ever so bright!

This is my oath I pledge till d end,
'Why' u may ask,bcoz u r a friend!

God must hv known,there wud be times
we'd need a word of cheer,
someone to praise a triumph or
brush away a tear!

He must hv known we'd need
to share the joy of little things,
in order to appreciate
the happiness life brings.

I think he knew our troubled hearts wud
sometimes throb with pain,
at trials and misfortunes
or some goals we can't attain.

He knew we wud need
the comfort of understanding heart,
to gv us courage and strength
to make a fresh new start.

He knew we'd need companionship unselfish....lasting n true,
n so God answered the heart's great need with a cherished frnd like "you".

Comments

keshavi said…
love the poem!
thanks for such a nice piece of work!
kp posting siddha!
ankitminglani said…
hmmmmm compile karle .. phir book hi likh daliyo ek din :):):) gooooooood one ... :)
Swati Jain said…
wow simply amazing..thanks 4 dedicating it to me lolz...keep doing the gr8 work..i love it alot dear
its awesome ... damn good .. hw ny 1 cn get dese feelings ....its only u hwo cn hv dese feelings ...kyun nahi ek book likh deti hai ... aisa idea hai ....
Simmi said…
Hey nice poem yar. Gud going. Tak cre:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Transcending love from window to balcony

Empathetic Bench