Discovering Myself while I wait for you



Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

 - Robert Frost
*****************************************************************************
I am an angel, I'm a devil
I am sometimes in between
I'm as bad as it can get
And good as it can be
Sometimes I'm a million colours
Sometimes I'm black and white
I am all extremes
Try to figure me out you never can
There's so many things I am

I'm someone filled with self-belief
I'm haunted by self-doubt
I've got all the answers
I've got nothing figured out
I like to be by myself
I hate to be alone
I'm up and I am down
But that's part of the thrill
Part of the plan
Part of all of the things I am

I'm a million contradictions
Sometimes I make no sense
Sometimes I'm perfect
Sometimes I'm a mess
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am
But,
I am special
I am beautiful
I am wonderful
And powerful
Unstoppable
Sometimes I'm miserable
Sometimes I'm pitiful
But that's so typical of all the things I am

- Hillary Duff Song

P.S- Random stuff i like and hence post here :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench