tagged - 7 things ppl don't know abt me

Pre script: Thanks to ankit for tagging, m quite irregular in blogging n generally very lazy with tags. But thn, recalled d grt advice frm grt frnd on teacher's day '09-" Siddhi, try to open up n share your feelings with those who care abt u". (these r nt d exact words but essence was same)



So here I go-



First of all things which u all know-






N those which u don't know-


1. I do not like to talk about myself. I m shy n introvert. Though my first impression is contrary.

2. I like travelling n visiting smallest of smallest ,not so known places in rural india.

3. I m helpful but at d same time mean too. I believe its a mutual admiration society n "self giving" is over hyped virtue.

4. I am always preoccupied with my thoughts n dreams. Yes I indulge in day dreaming.

5. I do not wish to opt for 9 to 5 job. Rather want to be a free lancer.

6. I indulge in comfort eating

7. I am scared of lizards.

Comments

The Wanderer said…
chal.. atleast u r honest abt it :)
Swati Jain said…
chalo thts means v knw u Darling :)
Siddhi Agrawal said…
@ nishi : Yup,thanks!!

@ Swati: dats y u r my darling too ;)
I couldn't understand the third point..please elaborate..
ankitminglani said…
thankzz for doing it oye :)

btw you have a ebook for that freeconomics book ?? :)
Siddhi Agrawal said…
@ CJ: it means tit for tat, one can't be gud all d time. Several forces disturb the euilibrium state.

@ Ankit: no, i don't hv

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench