palmistry or geometry?




Last night I was revising some geometry concepts,practising a few questions....
And then due to pain in my neck,put the pen down,straightened my back and somehow started staring at my palm.I was lost among those criss cross lines.The more i gazed,the more unfamiliar they became.

And I stared some more with some sort of frustration and anger....thinking what would these lines signify?Why is there so much of mess? So many lines... How could a palmist interpret it?Is our future written in this graphical form? Ooooo Is palmistry that interesting?What if I rub it off and write something else,whatever i wish!! Is it possible?

 My brain was ablaze.But suddenly it took a steep turn,pushed the palmistry to back stage.And then I was floating in pool of geometry,those familiar figures.Ah! there it was,a hexagon at the left top,and i could recall all of its properties.Ha ha ,what a way of revising concepts.

Again my brain peered at my palm- to search some more figures?To revise more concepts?Or to find those hidden meanings?Don't know,but I could spot some more- rectangle,||gm, triangles(obtuse n acute).. eeeeeee

And those 4 lines,resembling tic-tac-toe.Ha Ha am gonna play that.

( after all as a comp sc. stu we have been doing it again n again... in SS(302),AI(605)...)

Comments

The Wanderer said…
all i wan to say is :

hathon ki lakeeron par mat jana,
jooth hi hai inmein hote,
kyunki naseeb toh unka bhi hota hai,
jinke haath nahin hote..
ankitminglani said…
arrey yeh kaisa post likha .. MBA ki padhai kar .. yeh sab kya soch rahi hai :D :D :D all the best :D
Swati Jain said…
amazing work dear..i wnna appreciate u for dz..bcz all this strange things hppnd wd me too or i may say a lots more also..so I can understand ur state f mind..keep it up..Keep studying :) pamistry or geometry
good show...
rightly said by nishi...agree completely...
Simmi said…
Nice way to study geometry:-)
Hope ki tu kuch aur subjects bhi aise hi revise kare. may jaldi yad ho jaye:-):-)
Gud work n relation between palmistry n geometry.

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench