Path of uncertainty to certainty

Vague vision,
hasty decision,
uncertain mission,
in the veil of uncertainty.

nasty acts,
doubts on facts,
unpleasantly reacts
in the veil of uncertainty.

brooding on complication,
jumping on conclusion,
away from realization,
in the veil of uncertainty.

turn to thee.......

believe in revision,
fight for dedication,
enlighten with determination,
in the veil of certainty.

hope with new horizon,
powerful with firm action,
cheerful in the beautiful creation,
in the veil of certainty.

ps: wrote this while studying AI(paper 605).Ah!!! what a concentration do i have?

Comments

inferiority complex? have u heard about it? I feel it when I read urs and Sir poems.
Just Joking!
It was really good. From uncertainty to certainty.
Anonymous said…
I DINT understand much f dis bt whoevr write a poem i really appreciate as its sumthng whch i cant imagine hw any1 can do? he he ..teach me also dear
Anonymous said…
i don't think u've ever been uncertain in ur decision,dear luv u sis
Anonymous said…
well, yar AI me poems to nahi sikhate na...
kaise log poems likh lete hain, i dnt kno... n dat too wid so much perfection n CERTAILTY.
tc.
Siddhi Agrawal said…
@cj : thnks dear.... but inferiority complex to mujhe hona chahiye tujhse...u r far ahead

@swati :take tution from me...lolz

@ankit: ya Ai gvs sourse of inspiration... he he
Saumit said…
This is a master-piece!! Really Awesome... just like AI... Loved it... Kam mehnat me zyada output... sentences frame kiye bina Xpressions... 1 over me 4 chhakke to ho gaye... koi baat nahi next waale me 6 chhake par hi jayenge!!

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench