Confusion persists...

Confusion is widespreading all over-inside me,outside me,all around me.Its like fire which is burning each an every tissue,cell of my brain.Has my brain stop functioning?Has it lost its ability to think? The thought process is striving to jump to results,but ....no outcome.

confusion.....confusion... and confusion..

What should be my next step so as to take up the right direction? I am standing at a point from where i can see many paths,but alas! none seems intresting to me.Which path should i follow to start off my future journey?Each one is so long that other end is invisible,it fades into darkness.
If i choose any would i be able to find my goal n achieve it? What am i looking for? what are my interests? God!!! please help

Comments

The Wanderer said…
Thinking in circles eh??

Talk to the experts (read Nishi).. lolz

On a serious note, I believe, if you know the end.. there is absolutely no fun in the journey.. when everything is pre-planned and follows a schedule.. its totally monotonous..

The best thing about life is its unpredictability... You are trying to do the impossible.. you want to choose the best path, you want to know the end, you want to know whats going to happen.. but trust me.. if you did.. even for one day.. you would be bored to death..

Life is bowling, give it ur best shot.. mauka dekh ke chauka maar yaar, yeh mat soch ki out hogi ya nahin.. just enjoy the game... :)
Siddhi Agrawal said…
wah nishi....
i think i can make u my mentor...
kya sochti hai tu..
ankitminglani said…
arre .... how many times yaar ?? dont go into future .. only fears reside there ... if nothing seems interesting follow your heart ... if heart is blank ... give yourself a lil bit of time .. it will start the conversation soon ... when ever you feel low ... just say it loudly " YESSSS" !!! :D and keep smiling !!




Following your heart is very Damn Important!!~~!!!
No comments! Because I hardly agree with Nishi and she is going to be your mentor.So..........
Saumit said…
If U can't see the way ahead, walk on any of the paths U have... Its all the same!! The Most IMP thing is U Live Life to the fullest every milli-second!! U don't know what's awaiting for U in the next sub-second!! So BINDAAS jiyo...

One lesson--- "Jab kabhi koi kaam karne se pehle dar lag raha ho, to ek gehri saans lo, apni aankhen band karo, man me apne MAA-PAPA ka naam lo aur jo man kahe wo kar dalo!! Tension lene ka nahi dene ka hai!!

Kuch samajh aaya!!
Siddhi Agrawal said…
@ankit:
i will try it..

@ cj:
d idea of mentor has been dropped,now u can comment.

@saumit:
hope to overcome dis doubt....
waise abhi tak bindaas hi ji rahin thi...ab to sochna shuru kiya hai

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench