25 things i want to do before i die:-

Hey!!! I got a topic to write. So now atleast my frnds wont complain...
My first post after 4 months of creation of my blog......

  1. Visit my hostel again. It has been 4 yrs since i went last time.
  2. Visit pondicherry atleast once every year.
  3. Be in shape n exercise regularly.
  4. See a time lapse, so that i enter my child hood again.I cherish those chirpy moments.
  5. Live my life without regrets n never to fail in giving my best.
  6. be patient n always smile even at tough situations.
  7. realise why i m born n accomplish my tasks.As everyone is born with some predefined duty.
  8. live a day w/o being selfish .
  9. And yes , wanna Nishi to return my chilhood pics.
  10. Meet my old friends- list is endless. All are in diff states.
  11. have a get together with all youth campers i met in begining of this year.
  12. Explore my country from kashmir to kanyakumari.
  13. See all wonders of the world.
  14. have a world tour.
  15. learn swimming n lawn tennis.
  16. learn classical form of dances n also shake my leg on westurn beats.
  17. come on t.v- as a newsreader or anchor or host or celibrity or even as a audience.
  18. oh! yes be regular with updating my blog.
  19. play football again... those were memorable sessions of 1 hr daily.
  20. spend a day on a island with my friends.
  21. go to some hill stations with only my sisters, like last time of mussoorie trip.That was great fun.
  22. Fly high n high n high.... never to come down.
  23. concentrate myself at least for few hours.
  24. Jump from high cliff. Huh! it would be thrilling.
  25. ......

P.S: last one is blank so dat i may fill it with some solid n concrete thing.Donno whn wud i realise it.

Comments

The Wanderer said…
Tag well done!.. and that too very fast! (I am still badgering the others..)
-> I will return the pics.. (may be next year.. or the one after that) :)
When u go on the world tour .. take me along.. i too have a lot of travelling to atch up on ! ;)

Till then, Keep Writing!
Siddhi Agrawal said…
hey....
plz plz not next yr....
rathr return this week.
n shouldnt i find btr company 4 wrld tour? lolz...
gud frnds r always 4 gud company
The Wanderer said…
hain?hain?hain?

am i not a gud frnd ya am i not agud company?:(
Siddhi Agrawal said…
@nishi: u r a gud frn n gud company too
ankitminglani said…
hmmmmmmmmm guud hai yaar ... mujhe itni lambi list banane me shayd saalo lag jayenge... he he .. deeeeeeeeeep thinking:D
Siddhi Agrawal said…
He He....
ye to bus 15 min ka work hai
keshavi said…
siddhi its a very nice thing to do...lets you discover urself a lot more....
I've come to know more abt you through this...things i didnt know even after spending 2 yrs with you...
Siddhi Agrawal said…
kappi, u would know more abt me slowly n gradually. I sound mysterious na?
Tarun Madaan said…
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
just want to say that whatever u want to de in ur life.
DO IT don't wait, because death come at any moment
just kidding
bye
Tarun Madaan said…
hi siddhi
don't get excited. i was just joking. don'y take me literally.
anyways how is life goin on
Siddhi Agrawal said…
life z cool,wht abt u?ur no. changed???
Saumit said…
Life me bahut kuch karna hai!!! par aise specify karna is not really everyone's cup of tea!!! U r clear with ur AIM's in life!!! GUD!!! par mera kya hoga.......
Siddhi Agrawal said…
hey aisa nai hai...
just i completed d tag. Wo to us samay jo dimaag mein aaya likh diya.But d real aim of lyf is still unclear

Popular posts from this blog

Transcending love from window to balcony

Dedicated to my Work Anniversary (13th Feb)

Empathetic Bench